Ponder that I had to die, but 'son' lesser returned

12:35 AM

Goldsmith RAMECHHAP water is my home. 15 years of age, married. Became the mother of 20 years. Now 43-year-old would. Drop Mr. BS 057. At that time, his father was only seven years old. Mountain Home Ramechhap be. Mr. Fall was found in the house of love.Hideki that I was to die. But the son of a lesser returned. Do not bother to tell the son of a dream. I never stop for him came in twos and Kathmandu exclaimed. Mr. Gyan Bahadur Karki of national research jobs.
He loves them dearly love to Prem had some seemingly forever gumaumnu. I have lived 16 years and son on. Hi raised by rnadhana son. When the market began to understand the son of hardship. This is now mobbed pasalapani. I dream to meet her husband Manma sing. But the city so easy. He raised a number of enduring hardship. I'm looking her very tight incomplete. Petapani complete lack of income could khuvaumna. Diirahem knowledge and upadesa. The son is Taylanlar. I am hurt by this bujhaeki. 'The gathering near the house of Kathmandu Photo by banesvarahaitama Home Store is. Diumso mobbed the same shop on Sunday. Sunday had gone to the hospital in weakness. Praveen son was out of work fell. Front shop was closed. Thieves break in the door of the house behind the shop pasecha. Some would say money not the truth. It also was not mobbed. Purchased goods sold sahusamga bringing him he had to pay. I suppose that the medium, has to pay Rs 5 and 9 stolen gold. How to pay now? 'S Kathmandu


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images